Saturday, May 25, 2013

Behind the scenes!!


Twice a year at Holly Tree, we close the centers and all come together for our annual training conference. This year, we had special guest speakers who came in and spoke about stress management, Godly play in the classrooms and how to make arts and crafts out of ordinary things! The teachers all had a blast! As I walked around, I saw everyone up and dancing, heard lots of laughter and even saw lots of praying! Which goes perfect with our motto, Faith, family and fun! 

Also as your new director, I would like to take some time to introduce myself. My name is Kim Redfern. I have been married to Matt for almost 12 years! We have 3 children, Kailee, Gavin and Nellie! 

I have worked in childcare many years! I worked here at Holly Tree before about 5 years ago and I am so excited to be back! Always know that I have an open door policy and you can always come to me! 

For more information check out our awesome website at www.hollytreechildcare.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment