Saturday, June 15, 2013

School age summer fun!!

The school age summer quest camp has been going non-stop since summer started! Every week the campers go on field trips, anything from skating and bowling to the Nashville zoo! 
The zoo was so much for everyone! I asked the kids what their favorite part was and of course it was the jungle gym. So I asked what their favorite animals were, most said the Giraffes!! 
Although they loved the zoo, I think an all time favorite so far has been skating! They have been asking me to go back! 
Also the school age children have been giving back to the community. They hosted a food drive and donated boxes of food to Second Harvest Food bank! I'm so proud of all their efforts!! 
Visit their website to find out ways you can help too! 
www.secondharvestetn.org 
www.nashvillezoo.org 

Keep checking in to see all our fun events going on!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment